While Onepixel's License agreement accommodates most users needs, there are a few restrictions that help to protect you, the contributor, and the people depicted in the images.
You will find a short list of restriction examples below:
You may not:
- Use the photo outside the license agreement permitted uses.
- Sell, transfer, or assign, the license to anyone unless otherwise authorized in the license such as for client usage.
- Allow a third party to download, extract, or access the image as a stand alone file.
- Use the photo in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
- Use the photo in any way that violates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Use or associate the photo in a way that is slanderous, obscene, indecent, or violates local laws.
- Take any action that may associate, suggest, or imply, that the file, models, or property in the file endorse a political or economic movement.
- Use the file in any way associated with pornography, tobacco ads, dating websites, or illicit activity.
Learn more about the restrictions in the License agreement.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact our global support team who can help guide you.