Here are the guidelines to upload vectors on Onepixel.
Make sure you prepare your vector files with the following specs:
- High quality organized EPS files (No AI files)
- Each Vector must be placed in a single ZIP archive along with a high resolution JPEG preview file
- JPEG preview resolution shall not be less than 4 MP (megapixels) and must comply with the JPEG upload requirements
- Maximum ZIP file size: 60 MB
- Only two files are allowed inside each ZIP folder (vector file + JPEG preview)
- Vector files must be compliant with Adobe Illustrator 8 or 10.
- No embedded raster files inside the vector file
- No locked or hidden layers
- Use a FTP program that supports sFTP. We recommend Filezilla.
- Drag and drop zip files into FTP program and upload
- Vector files are automatically submitted for review if the JPEG preview file have keywords embedded.
- If no keywords are embedded then your file will be sent to the submission portal for additional metadata in the "requires editing" tab in "images" section
4. Review and Online
- After files are submitted for review our team will inspect each file for technical and aesthetic quality.
- Approved files will show up on the website within 48 hours.
If you have any questions or need any help with the upload, always feel free to get in touch with our contributor success team: contributor (at) onepixel (dot) com